Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Camping!

For Mother's Day weekend we went camping at Lake Fort Smith. I was the nicest camp site I've ever been to. The bathrooms were the cleanest public bathrooms I've ever been in. Steve's parents met up with us on Saturday night. I was so worried we were going to get rained out, but it only rained throughout the night.

This is what we stayed in...



Getting sleepy!!



All rested, now I'm ready to play!



Daddy and Emmy


Grandpa and Emmy

Grandpa teaching Emmy to walk

Our own personal lumberjack!

And then we made this fire. Steve had this crystal stuff you put in the fire and it makes it different colors. He got it from some guy that sells fireworks (he went on a call to his house). It was pretty cool looking!

0 comments:

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs