Emily was 8 months old on Friday (8th). As I've said before and I'll say again...I just can't believe it.
A lot has changed in such a short amount of time. Here's what's going on in Emmy's life...
*She LOVES her walker. I don't know what I would do without it. And it was FREE!! My dental hygienist gave it to us (it was her granddaughter's and in perfect condition). Thanks, Sandy!
*Has her 2 bottom teeth
*Sleeps 8pm-7am. She used to go to sleep as soon as we put her in her crib. Now she has to play (talk to herself and stand up and walk around the crib).
*She's crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. She's so quick! We put the crib mattress down just in time.
*Very stubborn! She doesn't like it when you take things away from her. She'll arch her back and scream at you! Hmm, I wonder where she gets that??
*Likes to swing (almost too big for it) and watch Baby Einstein.
*We have to buy a new car seat ASAP. Her feet are hanging off the end.
*She's a busy body! She has to be in the middle of everything and nothing/no one goes unnoticed. She is definitely a people watcher!
*Wearing mostly 12 month clothes and size 3 diaper.
*She's started to dance when music comes on.
*Eats 3-6oz bottles, 1-4oz bottle and a veggie/fruit for lunch and dinner. She's just started on stage 3 food. They have the little chunks and she smacks on them! She also likes to eat fresh fruit in the mesh feeder (see video)
*Says dada all the time and has said mama once. Waves bye bye.
*She smiles and laughs all the time!
CecĂlia’s Picnic First Birthday Party
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment