Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Photo Shoot Gone Wrong...

So, last Sunday before we had our family pictures I decided to do a photo shoot with Em. I took 2 pillows from the chairs in the living room, put them on the kitchen floor in front of back door with a blanket over them, took off Em's clothes (and diaper) and started shooting! She made a funny face, the one she makes when she is "making a present". I was like ohhhh nooo not on the pillows, but nothing ever happened. At least that's what I thought! I was done taking pictures, I picked her up and she had peed all over the blanket and pillows. The joys of parenthood! But, I love it!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Been there! Ha! Those pictures are SO cute!

The Mueller Family said...

I LOVE these pictures, Sara!!

The Walkers said...

Thanks girls!!
\

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs