First off I just have to say my husband is crazy, but I love him! Yesterday we were all getting ready to go out to eat. Steve was taking a shower and I was blowing my hair dry. I got done and went into the bedroom and this is what I found. If you can't see by the picture, he had propped up his iPhone on a pillow and put Emily on her back so she could watch a movie. He came out of the bathroom and I said, what is this?...he said, she's watching Transformers. Oh, of course I should have known that, right!! She was really into it and kept her occupied the whole time we were getting dressed. I never knew the iPhone had so many uses!
Oh, yeah and we went to eat at Mellow Mushroom in Fayetteville. My sister had raved about this pizza place and now I know why. It was awesome and I can't wait to go back!
0 comments:
Post a Comment