Are you kidding me? We took Emily for her 2 month checkup (and shots) :( today. Here are her stats:
Weight 12lbs 13 oz (108th percentile, didn't know this was possible, but he said she was off the charts)
Height 24" (95th percentile)
Head Circumference (50th percentile)
As we were talking to the doctor today, he was showing us the growth chart for Emily. I said, so what percentile is she in? He said, oh about 108th (I don't think he was going to tell me unless I asked). I looked at Steve and just started laughing, because we had just talked to him about her getting enough breast milk since I've gone back to work. He said she wasn't missing any meals! :) While on the way to the doctor I was on the phone with my sister and we guessed she was in maybe the 80th. We were way off!! She is a healthy big baby girl and we are very happy about that!
Emily's likes:
Bath time
Being swaddled when she sleeps
Chewing and sucking on her fingers (while drooling)...it's a new thing this week
Standing up in your lap
Her bouncy seat and swing
Lights...she loves to stare at them
Smiling and laughing
Being a wiggle worm (she's always moving if she is awake...just like she was in my belly!)
Emily's dislikes (there aren't many):
Bows and headbands (she'll learn to like them one way or another!!)
Getting in the carseat (she has to stop moving)
She's wearing 3-6 months clothes and a size 2 diaper.
CecĂlia’s Picnic First Birthday Party
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment