Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Reading...

I've never been much of a reader. My mind goes a thousand miles an hour all the time and it's hard for me to open a book and devote my head to just that book. I usually open it, "read" a couple pages and then realize I have no idea what I just read because I was thinking of so many other things. Does this ever happen to you?

My neighbor let me borrow this book she had recently read.
The first night I opened it I almost couldn't put it down. I actually fell asleep and woke up around 2 am laying on the book. I had read over 100 pages. He is so descriptive and kept my attention, I loved it! I read the whole book in 4 days that's a miracle for me. I'm so excited for it come out as a movie. They are suppose to start filming this fall.

So, I have decided that I want to read more. I have a goal of 2 books a month.

I'm now reading this book. Tina Fey is hilarious and so is this book.

0 comments:

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs