Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fruit Pizza

One of my neighbors had this the other day and then I saw it on a blog I read yesterday. I KNEW then it was my destiny to make one. :) I've only made it once, but someone always made one when we had food day at the bank and I LOVE it! It's a great summer dessert since it's not hot and heavy. And it's easy, which of course, is my kind of cooking!

Roll sugar cookie dough on a round pizza baking sheet (I used my Pampered Chef Pizza Stone, if you have one)
Bake @350 for 12 minutes
In a mixer:
8 oz cream cheese
1/3 cup of sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla

Spread on baked cookie crust and put whatever fruit you like! I used blueberries, strawberries, kiwi and mandarin oranges. I didn't get too anal about mine being perfectly round. :)
Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs