Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More St. Patty's Day Pics...

Are you kidding me, do you think I could just share one?!?! This was the first outfit I put Emily in this morning. Steve called me about 10 and said she had spit up all over it and asked if I had a contingency plan. I thought that was cute! I was also so concerned with her wearing green, that I didn't even wear green. Like anyone was really going to pinch her!! The other pictures she is getting ready to eat dinner with her "Baby's 1st St. Patrick's Day" bib that her Aunt Lala got for her.








I'm so glad I caught this one. I think it's so funny! If she's tired and hungry this is what she does. Even though it doesn't look like it, she is buckled in.

0 comments:

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs