Emily started getting a runny nose last Sunday. It progressively got worse and she had a horrible cough. Friday morning she was wheezing a little, so I (and Steve) decided it was time to take her to the doctor. I was very impressed with the pediatric clinic. I requested an appointment online at 7:45 am, had a call back within 5 min. and had an appointment at 8:20 am. WOW!! I was told by several people not to expect that every time, but I'm glad my first experience with a sick baby was a good one. The Dr. said Little Em had the beginnings of RSV and an ear infection. Boy am I glad I took her in and things didn't get worse than they already were. She is on an inhaler for her cough and antibiotics for her ear infection. Poor baby, but she's been so good about it...only a little cranky for a day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment