Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Green Beans!

If you know me, you know this messy face is giving me anxiety attacks. Kids with messy faces and snotty noses are a pet peeve of mine. Of course, I know that they will get dirty. But, it drives me crazy when parents let it dry and get crusty on their face. How would you like to walk around with dried and crusty food on your face?? Ok, I'm off my soapbox!

She is such a messy eater! It doesn't help that every time I go to put the spoon in her mouth she decides that she wants to suck her thumb. So, she gets it all over her hands and then puts it in her hair and all over her face. We've tried prunes and peas too now. She's loved them all!

This is the cutest messy face I've ever seen!





1 comments:

Karen said...

Oh girl, I'm on my second kid and the messy, snotty faces still give me anxiety attacks. Good luck with trying to keep a handle on it. It's an everyday fight in this house.

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs