Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter '09

After shopping half the day and buying 3 dresses for Emily at TJ Maxx, we were almost ready for church on Sunday. Now, your asking why did I buy 3 dresses. Well, it's not like you can take a 7 month old in the dressing room and try them on. I guess you could, but Emily doesn't like for her clothes to be put on in the morning, so you can imagine what she would have done if I would have tried all 3 dress on her at the store. So, I brought them home and was a little worried because all they had were 12 months in everything. We started trying them on and they all fit! I was so surprised. It's like she grew over night! Since, that 12 month fit I decided to try on the cutest Burberry dress our cousin Melanie bought her. Of course, it fit and I had been stressed out about finding a dress for nothing...it was in her closet!! We went to church at the church I grew up in, Lowell Baptist Church. It was so good to see some old friends I hadn't seen in forever. We kept Emily in big church and she did good for the most part. She had a couple of loud out bursts, not crying, just yelling!

0 comments:

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs